JELLY BEANS COMPETITION!
We’re very excited to announce that we’re running a competition on our Instagram account to win a free term at Jelly Beans!
Check out our Instagram page @jellybeansbristol to find out more.
Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms carefully before entering the competition. Entering the competition constitutes an acceptance of these terms and conditions.
The promoter of this Competition is Jelly Beans Bristol. Jelly Beans is a company limited by guarantee (registered company no.11329442). The registered address is 56 Shirehampton Rd, St Bishop, Bristol, BS9 2DL.
- The Competition is only open to (carers of children who are UK residents aged 18 years or over).
- The Competition is closed to employees of Jelly Beans Bristol and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation.
- Automated or bulk entries from third parties will be disqualified.
- We reserve the right to exclude serial competition entrants who have entered more than 4 competitions in the last month.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
The Competition opens at 9.00am on the 16 October 2019 and closes at midnight on the 22 October 2019.
Entrants can enter at any point between these dates.
- To enter the competition entrants will need to like and @mention a friend (who they would like to attend a Jelly Beans class with) on the competition post.
- Entrants can only enter the competition once but can like, share and comment as many times as they like.
- The winner will be selected at random from the list of entrants. Names will be entered into a spreadsheet, numbered and a random number generator will be used to select the winner
- The winner will be notified via DM (direct message) on Instagram within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The prize for winning the competition will be one free term of Jelly Beans classes in the age group of their choice worth approximately £35.
- The prize must be used by the end of the 2019/2020 academic year. The last day of which is Friday 10 July 2020. The prize cannot be carried into the 2020/2021 academic year.
- The prize must be collected from Jelly Beans (Trinity Henleaze United Reform Church, Bradbury Hall, Waterford Rd, Henleaze, Bristol, BS9 4BT) and a photograph will be taken of the winner receiving the prize with one or both of the owners of Jelly Beans.
- The first ten people who enter the competition will receive a Jelly Beans branded water bottle. These need to be collected in person and a photograph may be taken.
- The Prize is as stated and cannot be sold or exchanged for cash, goods or services.
- The Prize is not transferable and must be accepted by the winner.
Jelly Beans Bristol reserve the right to use the voice, image, photograph, name and likeness of the winners for publicity and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice to the winners. In entering the Competition, all participants consent to such use of their voice, image, photograph, name and likeness.
- Copyright of any material produced as part of the competition is owned by Jelly Beans Bristol and/or its content suppliers.
- Unauthorised use of the material produced as part of this competition, including reproduction, storage, modification, distribution or publication without the prior written consent of Jelly Beans Bristol or, where applicable, the respective competition entrant is prohibited.
You consent to your first name, photograph and social media handles about you being disclosed on Jelly Beans Bristol digital channels or other media if you win any Prizes under the Competition
- By entering the Competition, you agree that Jelly Beans Bristol may contact you in relation to the Competition.
- Every entrant or participant agrees to a complete release of Instagram.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, platform Instagram or any other social network.
Jelly Beans Bristol do not accept liability for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, loss of profits, or any damages whatsoever arising out of, or in connection with the competition.
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, Jelly Beans Bristol and its associated companies and agents and distributors exclude responsibility and all liabilities, whether direct or indirect, arising from:
- any postponement or cancellation of the Competition;
- any changes to, supply of or use of the Prize; and
- any act or default of any supplier, which are beyond Jelly Beans Bristol reasonable control.
Jelly Beans Bristol does not accept responsibility for any liability arising from technical
incompatibility, problems relating to the internet, or technical difficulties of any kind and no responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Jelly Beans Bristol shall not be liable, whether in tort, contract, misrepresentation or otherwise for loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, loss of goods, loss of use, loss or corruption of data or information, or any special, indirect, consequential or pure economic loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses
- You agree to indemnify Jelly Beans Bristol against all liabilities, claims and expenses that may arise from any breach of your agreement with Jelly Beans Bristol.
- We reserve the right to change the Competition rules and these Terms and Conditions from time to time. If we do so, we will always have the most up to date terms and conditions on the Website and in the case of a discrepancy between these terms and conditions and those on the Website, the Website terms and conditions will apply.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising here shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.